300 S. Main Street
Anderson, S.C. 29621
(864) 226-1002

The Vine Information

Where are you located?
We are located in the heart of historic downtown Anderson SC at the corner of Church St and 300 S. Main Street.

Are you open on Mondays?
Yes we are opened on Monday!

What are the store hours?
Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day except Wednesday & Sunday.  Extended hours of operation during downtown special events.

Who can lease a booth?
With lease agreement in place, we provide service with the following:
We lease booths and large display cases. On the main level,
As well as our lower galleries. Rent monthly is square foot is $2.25 sq ft ex: 10×10= 225.00 on main level. Lower galleries monthly square foot is 1.75 ex: 10×10=175.00 We charge dealers 12% of sales (no credit card fees to dealers). Marketing fee is $5.00 per to be added to your rent.
Dealer proceeds are disbursed by the 5th of the following month. Pick up your check and We exchange your rent check or cash when you pick up your disbursement check.

Do you have a consignment program?
Yes, a consignment program is available for individual items you desire to sale. We agree on the price when you bring your items in it is a 50/50 split. It is a 90 day contract. Month number 1 will be full price. Month number 2 will be reduced by 20%. Month number 3 will be reduced by 10% for a total reduction of 30%. At the end of your contract you will be called to pick up unsold items or release/sign consignment agreement merchandise to The Vine Shop.